Like all responsible businesses, we are closely monitoring the situation and following current advice to protect our employees, their families and our customers, as their health, safety and well being remains our highest priority.
Steps we have taken so far:
- Employees are working from home where possible.
- Service Engineers are fully equipped with protective clothing, gloves & sanitiser.
- Our Service Team are in contact with customers prior to scheduled visits.
- We have a flexible approach towards rescheduling installation dates if required.
We would like to reassure customers that we remain open for business. With these measures in place we are continuing with the fundamental operations of our business and the essential services we provide for our customers.
- All service plans and repairs, including access to our 24/7 emergency phoneline.
- Our Spare Parts team are working closely with our suppliers to ensure all parts are available.
- For new and existing queries, design and other advice is available on commercial and home projects via our remote workers.
- Quotations (new or existing), will be completed by remote workers.
- Our standard telephone lines remain open and we can transfer you through to the relevant team member to advise or help you with your query.
We will continue to respond as the situation develops and will share any changes with you. We thank you for your continued support and most importantly, stay safe.
Andrew Harper, Managing Director