Heavy duty goods lifts are the largest and most versatile option for material handling equipment. Goods Box Goods Lifts are ideal for warehouses and logistics environments where goods (up to 1 or 2 tons) are transported regularly between 2 or more floors.
Goods lifts are often installed with an external to internal layout, allowing logistical areas and lorry loading areas to unload and efficiently transfer goods to the factory floor or other useful area.
Common Key Features
- High capacity – 1 ton upwards
- Heavy duty finishes such as checkerplate flooring
- Internal and external installation
- Protective rails, bump rails and heavy duty protective features
- “Call and Send” function
- Optional passenger carrying
- Locking and user restrictions
The Gartec Goods Lift is a versatile traction system, ideal for warehouses and offers a range of features for different environments such as picket gates and shutter doors. Choose internal or external, and carry passengers as well with additional safety features.