Gartec Specialist Home Lift Services – A Better Quality of Life Through Elevation
Here at Gartec, we’re proud to offer our specialist lifts and lift services across the nation. Our highly experienced lift engineers provide the highest possible quality lift services to homes across the UK.
About Gartec Specialist Home Lift Services
Whether things have gone wrong and we need to urgently respond to your emergency call, or you’re due the regular maintenance required by your lift maintenance contract, we can swiftly arrive on your property to ensure your lift is in the best possible condition for continued use.
See what our customers say by exploring our case studies.
For round the clock specialist lift maintenance services from reliable lift engineers, Gartec is one of the UK’s best lift service companies that will work in providing continuous elevation to your home. For cost-effective and hassle-free lift services, contact Gartec today.
Why Choose Gartec Specialist Lift Services?
At Gartec, we’re fully committed to providing high-quality lift services that don’t break the bank throughout the UK. This is why:
- We always deliver the best possible maintenance services and lift technology to homes nationwide.
- We have a wide portfolio of work to vouch for us. Find our case studies here.
- We’re professional members of LEIA (Lift and Escalator Industry Association).
- Rather than quick visual inspections, we opt for full preventative maintenance services and lift refurbishments that work to prevent any potential problems and lift breakdowns from occurring.
- Acting as a single point of contact for your lift, a field service manager can be contacted 24/7 – removing the stress from accessing our quality home lift services.
- At Gartec, we provide our services for customers across the UK. This includes (but is not limited to): Birmingham, London, Devon
Home Lift Servicing Packages
At Gartec, you’ll find reassurance in knowing that our lift engineers have over 25 years of experience in this field, meaning that they know exactly what to do when it comes to high-quality maintenance of your domestic lift. We pride ourselves on being easy to work with and making the entire process as simple as possible for you.
When it comes to deciding on our specialist lift services for passenger and goods lifts, Gartec provides three packages which cover a one-year period each. All of our available service packages will grant you access to our 24-hour line for lift breakdowns which guarantees ease of access in the event you need us.
Below, you’ll find a breakdown of all of our available packages, detailing what each one includes and what types of lift it is best suited for. Our packages include:
Deigned for regularly used passenger and goods lifts, the standard maintenance package means that you need to pay separately for parts, labour, and unexpected callouts. With this package, we are required to do the following:
- Perform two planned services a year. This includes a 50-point check, lift repairs, and preventative maintenance
- Provide oil and consumables free of charge
- Offer priority responses over customers without lift maintenance contracts
- Offer access to our out of hours emergency assistance phoneline
- Provide a discounted rate on call outs, training sessions, and spare parts
- Offer advice on any changes required by law, regulations, or recommendations
Our enhanced maintenance package includes labour and call-outs but does not include parts. This package includes:
- Two planned services per year, including a 50 point check
- Oil and consumables are free of charge
- We will provide all labour and call-outs free of charge, except instances arising from vandalism, force, misuse or where unauthorised persons have worked on the lift (please note glass is excluded from the provisions of the warranty)
- Priority responses over non-contract customers
- Access to out of hours to the emergency assistance phoneline
- Spare parts at a discounted rate
- Advice on any changes required by law, regulations or recommendations
Fully Comprehensive Maintenance
As our most comprehensive home lift preventative maintenance package, this package is guaranteed to cover you for every eventuality, including parts. This package includes:
- Performing two planned services per year, including 50 point check
- Providing oil and consumables free of charge, as required
- Providing all parts, labour and call-outs free of charge, except instances arising from vandalism, force majeure, misuse or where unauthorised persons have worked on the lift (please note glass is excluded from the provisions of the warranty)
- Offering priority response over non-contract customers
- Offering access to our out of hours emergency assistance phoneline
- Providing spare parts at a discounted rate
- Offering advice on any changes required by law, regulations or recommendations
If you would like more information, pricing or to order an annual lift maintenance package with Gartec, please contact us.
Why Specialist Lift Services are Essential
The proper maintenance of any device, machine, or piece of equipment is essential to increase the lifespan and safety of the item, and the same ethos rings true with our passenger lifts. Ensuring that any potential problems or faulty parts which need replacing are constantly on our radar is key in providing a safe and secure product that will last for years to come.
Our expert lift engineers are fully trained in the latest rules, regulations, and legislation, and they have over 25 years of experience in providing the highest quality lift services across the UK.
Every home lift installed by Gartec is guaranteed to have already undergone extensive safety checks to ensure that each unit is fully compliant with industry standards. Even with this assurance, we still recommend receiving at least 2 professional lift servicing visits annually – and it falls under the responsibility of the homeowner to keep on top of these checks, ensuring that proper practice is observed with assistance from your lift engineer.
Contact Gartec Today for Specialist Lift Services
If you have a lift installed at home, it is essential that you receive two planned services per year, which also includes a 50 point check, in order for our lift engineers to guarantee that your lift is working as optimally and safely as possible.
If you’ve been looking for a lift servicing and maintenance company that doesn’t break the bank, Gartec has a wide selection of servicing packages that aim to suit your particular needs. Whatever the reason, and whatever the package you choose, you can count on Gartec to ensure your domestic lift is working to the highest possible quality.
Our fully accredited and certified lift engineers have been in this business for over 25 years, meaning we can offer fully comprehensive lift services to all domestic lifts across the UK. Whether lift breaks down, or you’d like a bespoke lift designed to match your needs and the aesthetic of your home, Gartec is guaranteed to get everything you need completed to a supreme standard.
Get in touch