Lift Refurbishment Services
Lift modernisation is essential, given that the lift has been around for more than a century as an invention. A replacement or refurbishment of your existing lift can also transform a space, providing better accessibility and safety. You will find a refurbishment solution within our incredible range of commercial lifts, which has plenty of lift designs that are ideal for new and older buildings.
About Our Lift Refurbishment Services
When you choose us to refurbish your lifts you will also receive the benefits of our incredible service:
- Hassle-free installations: Modernisation and refurbishment might seem disruptive, but we are incredibly easy to work with. We guarantee minimal disruption throughout our work and will make lift installations smooth and convenient.
- Reliable lifts: We provide patented screw and nut technology and smooth belt drive systems for extremely dependable lift operations. Our unique lift cars and hydraulic, electric and traction lifting mechanisms are perfect for safe use over the long term.
- Sustainable designs: We use clever machinery and electrics, recyclable materials and efficient installation techniques for the most sustainable lift designs. No matter what type of lift you wish to replace, there is an eco-option in our extensive range.
Lift refurbishment forms an important part of our industry-leading lift services, which involves consulting on the best options for your company. We have created bespoke lift refurbishments for many companies across the UK. Get in touch with us to find out more.
Why You Need Our Lift Refurbishment Services
We use the Building Research Establishment Environmental Assessment Method (BREEAM) when planning projects and assessing the infrastructure of your building. This is excellent for a sustainable approach to your refurbishment and will help to reduce any environmental impact.
Below, we have listed some reasons to choose us for your lift refurbishment or modernisation project:
- Expert project management: Older lifts can be difficult to remove and may require special care and attention to safely replace. With over 25 years of experience creating and installing the best lifts, we can easily adapt to any building situation.
- LOLER and PUWER trained staff: We always install and maintain all of our lifts using Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations (LOLER) and Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations 1998 (PUWER) qualified engineers.
- Sustainable: Energy efficiency is at the heart of all of our lift designs. As a result, every lift modernisation will result in low running costs and a long-term solution, whether that is for passenger lifts, wheelchair lifts, goods lifts, or any other type of design.
- Bespoke lift dimensions: Our lift refurbishments will be perfect for existing buildings, as we can offer lift dimensions that will give you a replacement that perfectly matches your current lift shaft size. Our leading lift engineers also deliver bespoke installations.
- Ongoing lift maintenance: We will make sure all lift doors, platforms, motor rooms and control panels fit the precise LOLER and PUWER standards with our value-for-money servicing packages. LOLER inspections also help lower maintenance and repair costs.
- Aesthetically-pleasing installations: Not only are our lift designs sleek and modern, but our lift refurbishment and modernisation services will perfectly dovetail with your existing decor. We specialise in beautiful lift designs and installations.
We are a knowledgeable and reliable partner in all types of lift modernisation and refurbishment and can help many different types of commercial operations. If you are an architect or building planner tasked with a lift modernisation initiative, please see our BIM objects can CAD blocks page.
How Much Does a Lift Refurbishment Cost?
All of our new installations or lift modernisation projects will vary in cost, depending on your individual circumstances. Several factors will always affect the cost of your lift refurbishment, and these include :
- Condition of the existing lifts: bigger installations will take more time to remove and replace
- Type of lift replacement: certain lift models are more expensive than others
- Bespoke options: if your refurbishment requires extensive customisation or modification and other building work, this may increase costs
Once you contact our helpful, knowledgeable team we will be able to provide a clearer picture of the costs involved. We can provide commercial lift designs to suit a range of budgets.
Contact Us for Lift Refurbishment Services
We are one of the leading designers and installers of lifts in the UK and have over 25 years of experience in delivering amazing lift refurbishment projects. You can see the quality that we deliver on our case studies page, which showcases some of the outstanding lift modernisation and renovation projects we have delivered for happy commercial clients.
If you have an ageing lift installation consisting of poorly-running, inefficient older lifts, we can provide modern replacements that will guarantee you a long-lasting lift solution in your space. Our outstanding lift company has won many awards and we continue to lead in the delivery of commercial and home lifts. Get in touch with us to find out more.