What: “Specifying Home Lifts for your Patients” seminar
When: 11am, 21st & 22nd November 2018
Where: Showcase Theatre, OT Show, NEC Birmingham
How Much: free
Gartec Home have created a new residential lifts CPD to help occupational therapists learn about specifying medical lifts and options available to patients. Aiming to support and assist occupational therapists and carers when choosing access solutions for medical patients, our seminar is packed with information about specification, lift types, patient options and some scenario views to help when choosing lifts. It also provides Occupational Therapists with key learning modules for continuing professional development, and improves general knowledge in the care industry.
Learn about home lift options:
- How to analyse your patient, property and budget
- Types of home lift available
- Platform lift feature presentation
- Scenario view and recommendations
- Q&A with home lift specialists, Bill Cowan and Matt Akerman
See you at the Showcase Theatre at 11am!