PLATFORM LIFT CPD? TELL ME MORE!
A CPD, or continuing professional development, is a learning module aimed at industry professionals to enhance their knowledge.
Platform lifts are a great budget saving alternative to a conventional lift, or a simple way to provide access to a public or commercial building with minimal requirements and quick installation. They are also more aesthetically pleasing than many options.
Gartec’s ‘Evolution of the Modern Platform Lift’ CPD is aimed at architects of all levels and experience, and helps you to learn about specifying platform lifts and where they are most suitable, including legislation.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
Our platform lift CPD – ‘The Evolution of the Modern Platform Lift’ – aims to teach you about:
- Understanding the different types of platform lifts
- Understand the difference between conventional and platform lifts
- Feel confident discussing and specifying platform lifts
- Understand where platform lifts are and are not suitable
- Understand the regulations and legislation surrounding platform lifts
- Know the common environments for platform lifts
- Know the potential features and options available for different environments
PLATFORM LIFT CPD SUBJECTS
As a RIBA accredited, core curriculum CPD, The Evolution of the Modern Platform Lift meets learning requirements for the following core curriculum subjects:
- Design, construction and technology
Remember, as a member of RIBA you gain double points for our CPD to help toward your total annual requirements.
I WANT TO BOOK A PLATFORM LIFT CPD!
Great! There’s two different options to suit how you want to learn:
Video Platform Lift CPD
Our online video platform lift CPD means you can watch and learn in your own time and place.
Office Platform Lift CPD
One of our experts can come to your offices during a lunch break to provide our new CPD to the team. All you need to do is get in touch and we’ll organise a date that works for you.