- Floor level fixing points only
- No structural support or head fixing required
- Small footprint – not much larger than shaft
- Contained in shaft – no pump box housing or machine room
- Modular design – no building works and easy to move
- No large pit – lubrication through use
All the lifts come with a safety edge running around the entire platform. When pressed, this stops the lift – as does the emergency stop button on the platform. The alarm button on the platform is either audible from the exterior, or linked to an intercom or autodialler to connect to preset numbers to call for help.
The mirror in the lift provides safety for wheelchair users in the smaller lift sizes. When exiting backwards, the user can see what is behind them. In a power failure, the lift has emergency battery backup and takes the user to the nearest (or ground) floor for safe exit.
Finally, the screw and nut technology means no drop in event of failure – the angle of the thread means the lift just stays where it is.